<span id="y9z8c"><optgroup id="y9z8c"></optgroup></span>
    1. <label id="y9z8c"><meter id="y9z8c"></meter></label>
    2. The Annual Shale Gas Technology & Equipment Event
      logo

      The 16thBeijing International Shale Gas Technology and Equipment Exhibition

      ufi

      BEIJING,CHINA

      March 25-27,2026

      LOCATION :Home> News > Industry News

      OPEC shows no sign of adjusting oil production at upcoming meeting

      Pubdate:2023-04-04 09:44 Source:Bloomberg Click:

      The OPEC+ coalition is showing no signs of adjusting oil production next week, staying the course amid turbulence in financial markets.

      blue oil barrel with OPEC logo

      Group leader Saudi Arabia has said publicly that the 23-nation alliance should keep supplies steady for the whole of 2023 as it navigates a fragile recovery in global oil demand. Delegates from the group say privately that an online meeting of key ministers on Monday is set to maintain this position.

      With turmoil in the banking sector affecting the economic outlook and sanctions on Russia creating uncertainty about supply, there’s no need to deviate from the current plan, the delegates said, asking not to be named because the information is private.

      Fourteen traders and analysts polled by Bloomberg also unanimously predicted no change from the OPEC+ Joint Ministerial Monitoring Committee, which has the power to call an emergency meeting if it thinks a change in production policy is necessary.

      “I suspect they’ll be keeping their heads down and eyes open,” said Bob McNally, president of Rapidan Energy Group and a former White House official. “It’s too soon for any firm conclusions that would trigger a recommendation to call a ministerial meeting before June 4, much less adjust quota policy.”

      Crude prices slumped to a 15-month low last week on fears that the economic fallout from the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank and the takeover of Credit Suisse Group AG would hurt oil demand. But futures have since recovered, trading near $78 a bbl in London on Tuesday and easing any pressure on the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries and its partners to shore up markets.

      Saudi Energy Minister Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman has been particularly clear that current output targets shouldn’t be changed. The quota limits, which amounted to a 2 million barrel-a-day cut in oil production when they were agreed in October, are “here to stay for the rest of the year, period,” he said last month.

      Expectations for the return of $100-a-barrel crude, which were widespread across the industry at the start of the year, have cooled in recent weeks. Yet major traders including Trafigura Group Pte Ltd. and Gunvor Group Ltd. are still predicting a rally in the second half of 2023.

      If they are correct, OPEC+ could come under pressure later in the year to move in the opposite direction — increasing production as China’s post-Covid recovery gathers pace and global supply tightens.

      The alliance is due to review output policy for the final six months of 2023 at a meeting at its Vienna headquarters in early June.

      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品在线免费视频| 拍拍拍无挡视频免费观看1000| 国产精品视频白浆免费视频| 免费国产成人午夜在线观看| 97在线线免费观看视频在线观看| 亚洲精品无码不卡在线播HE| 日韩在线一区二区三区免费视频| 国产精品免费αv视频| 日韩高清免费观看| 亚洲AV乱码一区二区三区林ゆな| av网站免费线看| 在线观看国产区亚洲一区成人 | 亚洲女初尝黑人巨高清| 免费无毒a网站在线观看| 免费在线观看你懂的| 亚洲午夜在线电影| 久久青草免费91线频观看站街| 亚洲va中文字幕无码久久不卡| 西西人体免费视频| 久久久久亚洲精品美女| 每天更新的免费av片在线观看 | 久久亚洲色WWW成人欧美| 成人毛片18岁女人毛片免费看 | 性色av极品无码专区亚洲| 国产精品高清全国免费观看| 特级无码毛片免费视频| 国产亚洲?V无码?V男人的天堂 | 国产精品美女久久久免费| 亚洲色欲久久久综合网| 久久精品免费视频观看| 亚洲啪啪免费视频| 国产黄色片在线免费观看| 一级片在线免费看| 亚洲第一福利视频| 成人片黄网站色大片免费| 老司机午夜性生免费福利| 亚洲韩国精品无码一区二区三区 | 免费人成再在线观看网站 | 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区牲色| 免费观看亚洲人成网站| 鲁丝片一区二区三区免费|