<span id="y9z8c"><optgroup id="y9z8c"></optgroup></span>
    1. <label id="y9z8c"><meter id="y9z8c"></meter></label>
    2. The Annual Shale Gas Technology & Equipment Event
      logo

      The 16thBeijing International Shale Gas Technology and Equipment Exhibition

      ufi

      BEIJING,CHINA

      March 25-27,2026

      LOCATION :Home> News > Industry News

      Libya passes 1 million barrel per day oil production milestone

      Pubdate:2020-11-10 09:23 Source:liyanping Click:

      (Bloomberg) --Libya boosted oil production to more than 1 million barrels a day, a milestone for the North African country after civil war all but shut its energy industry.

      The OPEC member, home to Africa’s largest crude reserves, ramped up production in the past six weeks amid a truce between rival military forces. It was pumping 800,000 barrels a day last week, and the state-run National Oil Corp. said Saturday that output now exceeds the million-barrel level. That’s the first time the landmark has been reached since early January.

      Libya’s resurgence -- it was producing less than 100,000 barrels a day in early September -- has taken oil traders by surprise and weakened prices just as renewed coronavirus lockdowns in Europe and accelerating cases in the U.S. stifle energy use.

      The speed of Libya’s oil recovery is a “huge achievement,” the NOC said in a statement. Still, the company faces “very big financial difficulties,” which will make it tough to fix dilapidated and damaged oil facilities.

      Daily output at the western field of Sharara, Libya’s biggest, declined to 175,000 barrels on Saturday from 250,000 because a control station was closed following a pipeline leak, according to a person familiar with the matter. Oil workers have started to repair the pipeline but don’t yet know how long it will take, the person said.

      The NOC also warned it might not be able to sustain current levels of production because “some entities” were trying to hinder its efforts. While Libya’s warring sides are meeting this month to appoint a unity government, there’s still plenty of disagreement between them and no guarantee they’ll strike a permanent peace deal.

      The extra Libyan barrels are an unwelcome complication for OPEC+, a coalition of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries and other producers such as Russia. The group was set to increase output by almost 2 million barrels a day in January -- part of a plan to ease cuts that began in May at the height of the pandemic. But it may be forced into a delay with crude prices under pressure again.

      Libya aims to pump 1.3 million barrels a day by the beginning of 2021, NOC Chairman Mustafa Sanalla said in an Oct. 31 interview. Although the Arab nation’s strife exempted it from the OPEC+ supply curbs, it will coordinate with other members, Sanalla said. So far, there’s been no suggestion from the group that Libya should lose its exemption.

      The country’s energy sector was mostly shuttered in mid-January when Khalifa Haftar, a Russian-backed commander based in the east, blockaded ports and fields. Haftar, who was battling the United Nations-recognized government of Prime Minister Fayez al-Sarraj, lifted his blockade in mid-September after winding down hostilities in June.

      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产精品无码成人片久久 | 香蕉视频免费在线播放| 亚洲人成色777777精品| 国产成人va亚洲电影| 久草免费福利在线| 精品熟女少妇a∨免费久久| 99在线精品免费视频九九视| 精品久久免费视频| 中文字幕亚洲天堂| 亚洲最大中文字幕| 鲁啊鲁在线视频免费播放| 亚洲中文无码永久免费| 久久久久亚洲AV成人网人人软件| 亚洲综合一区国产精品| 国产在线播放线91免费| 成人奭片免费观看| 国产成人精品日本亚洲专区61| 亚洲欧洲久久精品| 中文字幕视频免费| 久久亚洲精品国产精品| 男人免费视频一区二区在线观看| 日韩精品免费在线视频| 日本一道本高清免费| 亚洲精品高清久久| 精品一区二区三区免费毛片| 巨胸喷奶水视频www网免费| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久中文字幕| 亚洲人成毛片线播放| 中文字字幕在线高清免费电影| 亚洲国产精品成人网址天堂| 亚洲偷自精品三十六区| 免费人成在线观看视频高潮| 国产免费资源高清小视频在线观看| 亚洲一区二区中文| 久久久精品2019免费观看| 亚洲一区在线视频| 伊人久久免费视频| 日韩精品亚洲aⅴ在线影院| 中文在线免费看视频| 91精品国产亚洲爽啪在线观看| 黄色短视频免费看|