<span id="y9z8c"><optgroup id="y9z8c"></optgroup></span>
    1. <label id="y9z8c"><meter id="y9z8c"></meter></label>
    2. The Annual Shale Gas Technology & Equipment Event
      logo

      The 16thBeijing International Shale Gas Technology and Equipment Exhibition

      ufi

      BEIJING,CHINA

      March 25-27,2026

      LOCATION :Home> News > Industry News

      Oil tests $40 as OPEC’s extra barrels loom on the horizon

      Pubdate:2020-08-04 10:42 Source:liyanping Click:

      SINGAPORE (Bloomberg) --Oil edged below $40 a barrel as OPEC+ producers started supplying more crude to a global market where many countries are still struggling to contain the coronavirus.

      The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries and its allies will pump about 1.5 million barrels a day more this month than in July as it starts to unwind its historic virus-driven output curbs, with Russia already having lifted its output sightly last month. At the same time, diesel sales in India were down 21% on the previous year in July, a sign of the stuttering demand recovery in one of the world’s largest consumers.

      Oil has been stuck in a narrow band since June, with rising coronavirus infections raising concerns about a renewed hit to demand. It’s a precarious time for producers to be adding more supply to the market, with Royal Dutch Shell Plc and Exxon Mobil Corp. predicting there may not be a full demand recovery until next year.

      “As OPEC+ begins to raise its production, the economic outlook is still uncertain and largely tied to the evolution of the Covid-19 virus,” said Harry Tchilinguirian, head of commodity markets strategy at BNP Paribas SA. “Concerns appear to be developing that a rise in OPEC+ production will coincide with an uneven recovery in oil demand.”

      Prices:

      West Texas Intermediate for September delivery fell 1.2% to $39.78 a barrel as of 10:32 a.m. London time

      Brent for October settlement slipped 0.9% to $43.11 a barrel

      The increase in supply comes as virus cases accelerated in California, a lockdown is being reimposed in Manila, and Australia’s second-biggest city instituted a curfew to stem the spread. In the U.S., Marathon Petroleum Corp., the largest American independent oil refiner said it won’t restart two refineries in California and New Mexico amid concerns demand for fuels is unlikely to hit pre-pandemic levels this year.

      Meanwhile, tensions between Washington and Beijing continued to simmer, with U.S. Secretary of State Michael Pompeo flagging measures against “a broad array” of Chinese-owned software deemed to pose national-security risks.

      Other oil-market news:

      Wall Street expected Exxon Mobil Corp. and Chevron Corp. earnings to be bad, but not this bad. America’s biggest energy companies delivered their worst set of quarterly results of the modern era.

      Seven & i Holdings Co. agreed to buy Marathon Petroleum Corp.’s Speedway gas stations for $21 billion, betting that an expanded U.S. footprint will deliver growth amid the uncertainty of the pandemic.

      Tropical Storm Isaias strengthened slightly as it moved past Florida’s coast and it could become a hurricane again as it nears the Carolinas. It will then push over the mid-Atlantic into New York and New England.

      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国内精品久久久久影院亚洲| 久章草在线精品视频免费观看| 亚洲综合无码无在线观看| 亚洲乱色伦图片区小说| 国产精品亚洲一区二区三区在线观看| 日韩a毛片免费观看| 99精品视频在线观看免费专区| 人妻视频一区二区三区免费| 蜜桃精品免费久久久久影院| 亚洲Aⅴ无码一区二区二三区软件 亚洲AⅤ视频一区二区三区 | 人成电影网在线观看免费| 西西人体免费视频| 91麻豆最新在线人成免费观看| 国产精品黄页在线播放免费| 亚洲AV无码一区二区乱孑伦AS| 亚洲中文字幕一二三四区| 国产免费丝袜调教视频| 亚洲精品成人网站在线播放| 日韩在线一区二区三区免费视频 | 亚洲精品熟女国产| 99re6免费视频| 亚洲videosbestsex日本| 大片免费观看92在线视频线视频| 国产一级一片免费播放| 亚洲日本在线观看网址| 久久久久国色AV免费观看| 好男人看视频免费2019中文| 久久夜色精品国产亚洲AV动态图 | 亚洲国产日韩在线视频| 国产亚洲福利在线视频| 成人爽A毛片免费看| 久久精品国产亚洲AV天海翼| 91老湿机福利免费体验| 亚洲精品无码AV中文字幕电影网站| 亚洲欧洲精品久久| 亚洲一区二区三区免费视频| 亚洲美女又黄又爽在线观看| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品播放| 亚洲国产日韩在线观频| 免费国产叼嘿视频大全网站| 亚洲国产成人久久一区久久|