<span id="y9z8c"><optgroup id="y9z8c"></optgroup></span>
    1. <label id="y9z8c"><meter id="y9z8c"></meter></label>
    2. The Annual Shale Gas Technology & Equipment Event
      logo

      The 16thBeijing International Shale Gas Technology and Equipment Exhibition

      ufi

      BEIJING,CHINA

      March 25-27,2026

      LOCATION :Home> News > Industry News

      Oil set for biggest weekly loss since July as Mideast risk eases

      Pubdate:2020-01-13 11:12 Source:liyanping Click:

      SINGAPORE (Bloomberg) - Oil headed for its biggest weekly loss since July as the prospect of an immediate confrontation between the U.S. and Iran abated, allaying fears of disruption to Middle East energy supplies.

      Futures initially soared to an eight-month high above $65 a barrel in New York on Jan. 8 as Washington and Tehran faced-off after the killing of a top Iranian general, but all of this year’s gains dissipated as the two adversaries backed away from a full-scale conflict. Crude is now trading back below $60, down 5.9% for the week.

      The aborted rally is another sign that global oil markets remain comfortably supplied, largely because of the U.S. shale-oil revolution. Nationwide crude inventories increased by 1.16 million barrels last week despite expectations for a decline, and gasoline stockpiles hit a 10-month high, government data showed on Jan. 8.

      West Texas Intermediate crude for February delivery slipped 17 cents, or 0.3%, to $59.39 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange as of 10:50 a.m. London time. Brent futures for March settlement lost 13 cents to $65.24 a barrel on the ICE Futures Europe exchange.

      “The situation in the oil market has eased surprisingly quickly,” said Carsten Fritsch, an analyst at Commerzbank AG in Frankfurt. “While the start of the week was still dominated by concerns about the conflict between the U.S. and Iran escalating and possibly resulting in disruptions to oil shipments, this topic now appears to be considered closed.”

      The conflict has so far spared output and exports from the Middle East, and the global market has a comfortable supply cushion. OPEC members are sitting on huge amounts of spare capacity after cutting production for most of the past three years, and American production is increasing.

      However, tensions in the Persian Gulf remains elevated as President Donald Trump continues to squeeze Tehran with stringent economic sanctions over its nuclear program. Less than four months ago, half of Saudi Arabia’s production capacity was temporarily disabled in a missile strike -- which the U.S. blames on Iran but the Islamic Republic refutes -- a stark reminder of the vulnerability of facilities in the region that supplies about a third of the world’s oil.

      “Although the threat of outright war has receded, the industry remains on edge, expecting disruptions like shipping incidents or attacks on oil facilities on par with events last year,” Eurasia Group analysts Robert Johnston and Henning Gloystein said in a note.

      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲中文字幕无码中文字在线| 亚洲国产一区二区三区青草影视| 精品亚洲成a人片在线观看少妇 | 又大又黄又粗又爽的免费视频| 国产麻豆剧传媒精品国产免费| 四虎永久免费网站免费观看| 亚洲黄色三级视频| 亚洲熟妇AV乱码在线观看| 亚洲性无码AV中文字幕| 国内精品免费麻豆网站91麻豆| 国产亚洲综合色就色| 国产精品免费一区二区三区 | 亚洲国产精品xo在线观看| a级毛片免费全部播放| 在线亚洲97se亚洲综合在线| japanese色国产在线看免费| 亚洲熟妇少妇任你躁在线观看无码| 国产精品久久久久久亚洲影视| 你好老叔电影观看免费| 亚洲乱码日产精品a级毛片久久 | 91亚洲导航深夜福利| 精品熟女少妇a∨免费久久| 亚洲电影一区二区| 曰批全过程免费视频网址| 亚洲高清视频一视频二视频三| 青娱乐在线视频免费观看| 1000部啪啪未满十八勿入免费| 亚洲综合在线视频| 国产成人免费在线| 中文字幕乱码亚洲精品一区| 国产在线观看免费视频软件| 九月丁香婷婷亚洲综合色| 狼色精品人妻在线视频免费| 亚洲成人高清在线| 182tv免费视频在线观看| 亚洲欧洲日韩不卡| 最新仑乱免费视频| 亚洲第一网站免费视频| 亚洲视频在线免费| 亚洲精品天天影视综合网| 欧洲乱码伦视频免费|