<span id="y9z8c"><optgroup id="y9z8c"></optgroup></span>
    1. <label id="y9z8c"><meter id="y9z8c"></meter></label>
    2. The Annual Shale Gas Technology & Equipment Event
      logo

      The 16thBeijing International Shale Gas Technology and Equipment Exhibition

      ufi

      BEIJING,CHINA

      March 25-27,2026

      LOCATION :Home> News > Industry News

      Oil steadies after biggest loss in three weeks on supply outlook

      Pubdate:2019-12-24 10:49 Source:liyanping Click:

      SINGAPORE (Bloomberg) - Oil steadied after the biggest decline in three weeks on Friday as Kuwait aimed to reach a deal with Saudi Arabia that will restore crude output along their border, and U.S. shale explorers boosted drilling.

      February futures held above $60 a barrel in New York after falling 1.2% on Friday, the steepest pullback since Nov. 29. The Kuwait-Saudi shared neutral zone, which has been shut for at least four years due to disputes between the two countries, can produce as much as 500,000 barrels a day. U.S. explorers last week increased drilling by the most in almost two years, according to data from Baker Hughes Co., boosting the supply outlook.

      Oil is having one of its best months of the year after the U.S. and China struck a preliminary trade pact, and as the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries and its allies agreed to deepen output cuts in the face of growing supplies from their rivals. Hedge funds increased bullish bets in the week ended Dec. 17 to the highest level in more than seven months, according to data released Friday. Still, there are concerns crude’s rise may be overdone.

      “Prices increased a bit too far in the fourth quarter, and I’m keeping a negative price outlook for the first half of 2020,” said Giovanni Staunovo, an analyst at UBS Group AG in Zurich. “It’s surprising that market participants remain unconcerned about what looks to be another strong year of non-OPEC supply ahead.”

      West Texas Intermediate for February delivery fell 21 cents to $60.23 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange as of 10:19 a.m. London time. The contract declined 74 cents to settle at $60.44 on Friday.

      Brent for February settlement fell 12 cents to $66.02 a barrel on the ICE Futures Europe Exchange, after losing 40 cents to close at $66.14 on Friday. The global benchmark crude traded at a $5.79 premium to WTI.

      Kuwait and Saudi Arabia could reach an agreement on the neutral zone by the end of this year, Kuwaiti Oil Minister Khaled Al-Fadhel said on Sunday. An actual resumption of output at the zone’s Wafra and Khafji oil fields would depend on a political decision. The area wouldn’t add oil to global markets because both nations adhere to OPEC supply limits, a person familiar with Saudi thinking said in October.

      Working oil rigs in the U.S. increased by 18 last week to 685. In the Permian Basin of Texas and New Mexico, drillers deployed 15 additional rigs, wiping out several weeks of declines.

      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲欧洲精品久久| 亚洲中文字幕乱码一区| 亚洲欧洲∨国产一区二区三区| 亚洲中文字幕无码一区| 久久久久亚洲av无码专区喷水| 亚洲AV无码乱码麻豆精品国产| 亚洲成AV人影片在线观看| 久久精品成人免费观看97| 在线看片免费人成视久网| 性盈盈影院免费视频观看在线一区| 亚洲国产香蕉人人爽成AV片久久| 亚洲国产第一页www| 亚洲精品无码中文久久字幕| 久99久无码精品视频免费播放| 亚洲成?v人片天堂网无码| 亚洲特级aaaaaa毛片| 美丽的姑娘免费观看在线播放| 免费一级肉体全黄毛片| 亚洲福利视频网站| 最近最好最新2019中文字幕免费| 亚洲AV日韩AV永久无码免下载 | 免费少妇a级毛片| 国产精品亚洲精品日韩动图| 免费在线看黄的网站| 麻豆精品国产免费观看| 久久久久久亚洲AV无码专区| 日韩精品极品视频在线观看免费 | 亚洲中文久久精品无码| 老司机精品免费视频| 黄网址在线永久免费观看 | 99爱免费观看视频在线| 亚洲一级毛片中文字幕| 免费的一级黄色片| 一级中文字幕乱码免费| 成人免费在线视频| 亚洲美女视频网站| 久久国产乱子精品免费女| 亚洲黄色三级网站| 国产男女性潮高清免费网站| 亚洲熟妇AV日韩熟妇在线| 免费在线观看视频a|