<span id="y9z8c"><optgroup id="y9z8c"></optgroup></span>
    1. <label id="y9z8c"><meter id="y9z8c"></meter></label>
    2. The Annual Shale Gas Technology & Equipment Event
      logo

      The 16thBeijing International Shale Gas Technology and Equipment Exhibition

      ufi

      BEIJING,CHINA

      March 25-27,2026

      LOCATION :Home> News > Industry News

      Oil extends loss as U.S. and Iran signal return to negotiations

      Pubdate:2019-07-17 09:33 Source:liyanping Click:

      NEW YORK and LONDON (Bloomberg) -- Oil extended losses below $60/bbl on the prospect of easing tensions between the U.S. and OPEC member Iran, and as Gulf of Mexico producers began resuming operations after a storm.

      Futures fell as much as 3.2% in New York on Tuesday, after Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Iran, which has been hit by American sanctions over its weapons program, had signaled an openness to talks. That followed similar comments from the Islamic Republic’s foreign minister, Mohammad Javad Zarif, the first signs of a possible diplomatic solution since the U.S. sought to curb the Middle East producer’s revenues by squeezing its oil exports.

      Oil explorers and refiners along the Gulf coast, meanwhile, are returning employees after the former Hurricane Barry shuttered almost three-quarters of output over the weekend. That’s expected to be a factor in the latest tally of American stockpiles, which probably declined by 3 MMbbl last week, according to a Bloomberg survey.

      Oil has rallied about 10% since mid-June on shrinking U.S. inventories, rising tensions over Iran and extended cuts by the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries and its partners. Geopolitical risk heightened Tuesday as the U.S. said it was probing the fate of a small Emirati tanker that entered the Persian Gulf state’s waters. Still, expanding supply, including from American shale fields, and weaker demand are concerns.

      “Bullish catalysts are in short supply,” analysts at London-based broker PVM Oil Associates Ltd. said in a note to clients. “The Gulf Coast of Mexico hurricane premium is fading as offshore operations in the region resume. At the same time, the U.S. shale engine continues to give oil bulls a sleepless night.”

      Oil climbed earlier in the day along with U.S. equities after American retail sales, factory output and housing reports all beat forecasts. However, the rally fizzled amid speculation the data could deter the Federal Reserve from cutting interest rates.

      August West Texas Intermediate oil was down $1.91 at $57.67/bbl on the New York Mercantile Exchange as of 1:25 p.m., after losing 1.1% on Monday. Brent futures for September settlement slipped $1.69 to $64.79 on the ICE Futures Europe Exchange in London. The global benchmark crude was at a premium of $6.80 to WTI for the same month.

      Royal Dutch Shell Plc and ConocoPhillips are among companies seeking to restore output at offshore platforms in the Gulf of Mexico now that weather conditions have improved. The region accounts for 16% of total U.S. crude oil production, according to the Energy Department.

      “In the short-term, given that we’re in peak driving season, we’re going to continue to see inventories draw,” Sanford C. Bernstein analyst Oswald Clint said in a Bloomberg TV interview. “OPEC needs to keep a lid on production and potentially cut more if it’s going to continue to manage prices around the $70/bbl mark.”

      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久久久久国产精品免费免费| 亚洲精品第一国产综合精品99| 在线成人爽a毛片免费软件| 日韩视频在线观看免费| 你懂的免费在线观看网站| 免费一区二区视频| 久久久久亚洲AV综合波多野结衣| 亚洲精品无码AV人在线播放| 亚洲精品美女视频| 国产亚洲精品免费| 99re6在线视频精品免费下载| 成人免费视频一区| 亚洲人成色777777在线观看| 亚洲国产精品久久丫| 深夜免费在线视频| 无码国产精品一区二区免费vr| 性xxxx视频播放免费| 亚洲人成色77777| jizz免费一区二区三区| 最新欧洲大片免费在线| 在线观看亚洲精品福利片| 亚洲人成人77777在线播放| 88av免费观看| 亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区| 草久免费在线观看网站| 亚洲综合亚洲综合网成人| 一本色道久久综合亚洲精品蜜桃冫 | 中文字幕无码精品亚洲资源网久久 | 免费观看四虎精品国产永久| 亚洲AV无码一区二区二三区入口 | 伊人婷婷综合缴情亚洲五月| 一级做a爰全过程免费视频毛片| 青娱乐免费视频在线观看| 亚洲人成网站在线播放vr| 最近免费中文字幕MV在线视频3| 国产黄色片在线免费观看| 亚洲另类视频在线观看| 成人毛片免费观看视频大全| 国产精品亚洲综合一区在线观看| 亚洲片一区二区三区| 久久久久久一品道精品免费看|